On 1 and 2 October 2004, the International Jury, consisting of the following
- Alan Fletcher - England,
- Susumo Endo - Japan,
- Stasys Eidrigevicius - Poland,
- Nikolay Sarafov - Germany,
- Bojidar Ikonomov, Bojidar Yonov and Prof. Hristo Haralampiev - Bulgaria,
examined the art works included in the 4th International Triennial of stage
Poster - Sofia 2004. In compliance with the regulations of the Triennial,
the following awards were granted:
- Grand Prix a plastic "Golden Poster"
DOMENIC GEISSBUHLER, Switzerland
- Two equal in value prizes a bronze plaque
JOAO MACHADO, Portugal
(for general presentation)
JAN BENOIT LEVY, Switzerland
(for the poster "First Love")
- A prize for a young artist (not older than 35) - a bronze plaque named
after the eminent Bulgarian artist Assen Stareyshinski.
RISZARD KAJZER, Poland
- Diploma for debut - MILA LOZANOVA, Bulgaria
- A prize of the City of Dimitrovgrad for Bulgarian artist
STEFAN DESPODOV (for the poster "Magbet")
News from Bojidar Ikonomov, forwarded by Guy Schockaert, please see the original web site for more information.